Central Athlete’s belief is that the lessons learned from prioritizing health will lead toward a more fulfilling life. Our purpose is to model the best example of holistic fitness instruction with coaches who strive to empower others. Central Athlete’s growth over the past 6 years has been exponential and we are excited to take it to the next level—with your help.
Keep in mind, Central Athlete is not for everyone. We’re a small team with an entrepreneurial mindset that encourages everyone, from Administrator to Head Coach to CEO, to work creatively and efficiently to grow the business.
Central Athlete is looking to fill the position of a Remote Coach- APPLICATION PERIOD CLOSED
Ideal Candidates will possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Ability to communicate in a clear, professional manner.
- At least two years of coaching experience
- Experience working with people in an individualized manner by creating customized training, lifestyle and nutrition prescriptions
- Confidence in delivering guidance on a remote platform.
- OPEX CCP or comparable education.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently with the support of senior training staff.
- Consistent training background without 10 or more consecutive days off for the past two years
Roles and Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Execute the entire sales process beginning with the complimentary strategy session for leads that are assigned to them.
- Bring in at least one lead from their own network per quarter
- Attend weekly education, mentorship and team meetings
- Design individualized prescriptions for all clients on a weekly basis.
- Provide ongoing contact and support to all clients.
- Conduct monthly consultations with all clients.
- Contribute to written blogs at least once per month.
- Attend on-site training sessions and team sessions in Austin HQ when requested (1-2 times per year)
<<Application Period CLOSED>>