Central Athlete’s belief is that the lessons learned from prioritizing health will lead toward a more fulfilling life. Our purpose is to model the best example of holistic fitness instruction with coaches who strive to empower others. Central Athlete’s growth over the past 5 years has been exponential and we are excited to take it to the next level—with your help.
Keep in mind, Central Athlete is not for everyone. We’re a small team with an entrepreneurial mindset that encourages everyone, from Administrator to Head Coach to CEO, to work creatively and efficiently to grow the business.
Central Athlete is currently hiring for a Marketing Coordinator in the Austin area. Please read the description below.
Central Athlete is looking for a Part-Time Marketing Coordinator to help accelerate our growth in 2020. This is an end-to-end marketing role with the goal of turning fulltime once specific client and revenue numbers are reached. You will be leading the direction of Central Athlete’s marketing efforts; this is a fantastic opportunity for a self-starter to develop and grow into their dream role with a scaling organization. This role reports directly to and works closely with, the Chief Operating Officer.
You will be responsible for the following (including but not limited to):
- Developing and executing on a comprehensive marketing strategy that includes:
- Conducting consumer research to develop target buyer personas
- Identifying new customers and supporting lead generation efforts.
- Developing and managing social media content, including paid ads
- Identifying and executing on event marketing opportunities
- Researching, developing, and executing content and email marketing campaigns
- Measuring all efforts and reporting on the results
We are a fitness company, obsessed with our clients and with striving for excellence. An ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-3 of years of relevant experience with a track record of measurable results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously in a small team
- An entrepreneurial mindset (comfort with ambiguity, excitement to test - measure - iterate on ideas, ability to take initiative, etc.)
- Experience with all social media platforms, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Trello, and Google Drive.
- A passion for health and fitness (bonus points for currently training consistently towards a specific goal.)
- Discounted professional coaching from a Central Athlete coach, including unlimited use of the training floor and recovery center
- A cool work environment at the new Springdale General complex on the eastside, including membership to Relay Coworking
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply here!
A Central Athlete Coach is on the front lines of the Coach/Client relationship. Coaches are in charge of providing excellent training services and health recommendations that are aligned with the client’s objectives. You will engage with clients in person, through our technology infrastructure, email and via Zoom. All applicants must have a belief in individual program design and place a high value on empowering clients to achieve the results they set out to accomplish.
Coaches will be responsible for the following:
- Assessing clients, meeting our quality and professional standards
- Hosting a monthly consult with every client, in person or via Zoom, to provide a brilliant client experience month in and month out
- Programming clients' training on a minimum of a weekly basis through our technology platforms
- Attending all Central Athlete education meeting and events
- Writing educational articles and client testimonials on a monthly basis
We are a fitness company, obsessed with our clients and with over-delivering. An ideal candidate must possess:
- Excellent oral and written skills (samples will be requested)
- Ability to organize data in an efficient manner
- Experience working with people in an individualized manner in a fitness setting
- Minimum of 5 years’ coaching experience
- Completion or willingness to complete the OPEX CCP course
- Consistent training background without 10 or more consecutive days off for 2 years
It is our expectation that as the Coach grows with Central Athlete, there will be ample opportunities to develop both intellectually and financially. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply here!