Central Athlete’s belief is that the lessons learned from prioritizing health will lead toward a more fulfilling life. Our purpose is to model the best example of holistic fitness instruction with coaches who strive to empower others. Central Athlete’s growth over the past 6 years has been exponential and we are excited to take it to the next level—with your help.
Keep in mind, Central Athlete is not for everyone. We’re a small team with an entrepreneurial mindset that encourages everyone, from Administrator to Head Coach to CEO, to work creatively and efficiently to grow the business.
As of September 28th, 2021: Central Athlete is currently hiring for an On-Site Coach in the Austin area. Please read the descriptions below.
A Central Athlete On-Site Coach is on the front lines of the Coach/Client relationship. Coaches are in charge of providing excellent training services and health recommendations that are aligned with the client’s objectives. You will engage with clients in person, through our technology infrastructure, email and via Zoom. All applicants must have a belief in individual program design and place a high value on empowering clients to achieve the results they set out to accomplish.
What You'll Do:
- Assessing clients, meeting our quality and professional standards
- Hosting a monthly consult with every client, in person or via Zoom, to provide a brilliant client experience month in and month out
- Programming clients' training on a minimum of a weekly basis through our technology platforms
- Attending all Central Athlete meetings and events
- Writing educational articles and client testimonials on a monthly basis
We are a fitness company, obsessed with our clients and with over-delivering.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent oral and written skills (samples will be requested)
- Ability to organize data in an efficient manner
- Experience working with people in an individualized manner in a fitness setting
- Minimum of 5 years’ coaching experience
- Completion or willingness to complete the OPEX CCP course
- Consistent training background without 10 or more consecutive days off for 2 years
It is our expectation that as the Coach grows with Central Athlete, there will be ample opportunities to develop both intellectually and financially. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply here!