Central Athlete’s belief is that the lessons learned from prioritizing health will lead toward a more fulfilling life. Our purpose is to model the best example of holistic fitness instruction with coaches who strive to empower others. Central Athlete’s growth over the past 5 years has been exponential and we are excited to take it to the next level—with your help.
Keep in mind, Central Athlete is not for everyone. We’re a small team with an entrepreneurial mindset that encourages everyone, from Administrator to Head Coach to CEO, to work creatively and efficiently to grow the business.
A Central Athlete Coach is on the front lines of the Coach/Client relationship. Coaches are in charge of providing excellent training services and health recommendations that are aligned with the client’s objectives. You will engage with clients in person, through our technology infrastructure, email and via Skype. All applicants must have a belief in individual program design and place a high value on empowering clients to achieve the results they set out to accomplish.
Coaches will be responsible for the following:
- Assessing clients, meeting our quality and professional standards
- Hosting a monthly consult with every client, in person or via Skype, to provide a brilliant client experience month in and month out
- Programming clients' training on a minimum of a weekly basis through our technology platforms
- Attending all Central Athlete education meeting and events
- Writing educational articles and client testimonials on a monthly basis
We are a fitness company, obsessed with our customers and over-delivering. An ideal candidate must possess:
- Excellent oral and written skills (samples will be requested)
- Ability to organize data in an efficient manner
- Experience working with people in an individualized manner in a fitness setting
- Minimum of 3 years’ coaching experience
- Bonus: OPEX CCP Course in progress or completed
It is our expectation that as the Coach grows with Central Athlete, there will be ample opportunities to develop both intellectually and financially.