Central Athlete’s belief is that the lessons learned from prioritizing health will lead toward a more fulfilling life. Our purpose is to model the best example of holistic fitness instruction with coaches who strive to empower others. Central Athlete’s growth over the past 5 years has been exponential and we are excited to take it to the next level—with your help.
Keep in mind, Central Athlete is not for everyone. We’re a small team with an entrepreneurial mindset that encourages everyone, from Administrator to Head Coach to CEO, to work creatively and efficiently to grow the business.
Applications are currently open for an Administrator. You can read more about each position below.
The Admin role is an essential part of the Central Athlete team. You are responsible for making sure that things run smoothly throughout the day, every day, for both the coaches and the clients.
- Maintain Central Athlete calendar
- Work with the Marketing Lead to create and post marketing content
- Manage the Central Athlete phone and inquiry email address, responding to all calls and messages appropriately and in a timely manner
- Maintain the facility’s cleanliness on the training floor, in the offices and consult rooms, in the locker and recovery rooms, in the bathroom, and at the front desk
- Ensure that equipment is in good condition (vacuuming mats, tightening assault bike/rower/ski erg, filling spray bottles, keeping whiteboard clean, etc.)
- Be present at the front desk to greet clients, guests and prospective clients
- Take and distribute minutes at all Central Athlete team meetings
- Maintain inventory for clothing, protein and food items
- Take on additional projects and tasks to be assigned by the Founder and/or CEO as they come up during weekly meetings
- 2 - 3 years of in-person customer service experience, preferably in a fitness setting
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Located in Austin
- Access to reliable transportation
- Own a working laptop and cell phone
A Central Athlete Coach is on the front lines of the Coach/Client relationship. Coaches are in charge of providing excellent training services and health recommendations that are aligned with the client’s objectives. You will engage with clients in person, through our technology infrastructure, email and via Skype. All applicants must have a belief in individual program design and place a high value on empowering clients to achieve the results they set out to accomplish.
Coaches will be responsible for the following:
- Assessing clients, meeting our quality and professional standards
- Hosting a monthly consult with every client, in person or via Skype, to provide a brilliant client experience month in and month out
- Programming clients' training on a minimum of a weekly basis through our technology platforms
- Attending all Central Athlete education meeting and events
- Writing educational articles and client testimonials on a monthly basis
We are a fitness company, obsessed with our customers and over-delivering. An ideal candidate must possess:
- Excellent oral and written skills (samples will be requested)
- Ability to organize data in an efficient manner
- Experience working with people in an individualized manner in a fitness setting
- Minimum of 3 years’ coaching experience
- Bonus: OPEX CCP Course in progress or completed
It is our expectation that as the Coach grows with Central Athlete, there will be ample opportunities to develop both intellectually and financially.